Creating the Consultant's Corner
Hello consulting world..... So, here it is. I started my own marketing consulting business after leaving a biotech meltdown. I've learned that my skills in strategy, productization, identity/brand, and globalization are highly transferable, highly leveragable, and in demand. I started Triadic Vox (The Voice of Three) sort of as a stop-gap, keep-me-busy solution while I was looking for a real job. What I found out is that this is a real job, with tons more opportunity and benefits than a standard full-time (meaning 50+ hours, getting paid for 40 hrs) corporate position. What I also found out is that there is tons of information, organizations, etc. out there for consultants like me. So here we are with a blog. I don't confess to knowing any more than the next consultant, but I felt it would be valuable to have a place to share what I learn as I move along this path. I imagine that there are about a bazillion folks out there like me. I also know that there are a bazillion sites with information that are helpful for the little guy, like me, so my intent with The Consultant's Corner is created to share resources that are out there, so that we can all make a little $$ to support our families, and have a phenomenal time being our own boss.I'll try to focus on several pertinent areas, including:- Self-employment basics
- Building, leveraging, and helping a great network of professionals
- Prospecting for new business
- Creating leveragable Best Practices
- Continually finding great learning resources
If there are other topics that begin to bubble to the top, we'll put them on the list. I am grateful for friends with faith in me. I am grateful for technology and the internet, that can actually make me smarter than I really am. I have been offered full-time positions with clients, because they see the value in my service. That is awesome! I am grateful, however, to go to be at night, and know that I am sleeping with my boss..... me!.... and it's okay. This is just the beginning. In future posts, I'll start listing websites and references that have really helped me get things started, and get the ball rolling in this world of professional consulting.Randy, Triadic Vox
1 comment:
Amiable fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.
Post a Comment